Monday, January 20, 2014

Toy Poodle? No thanks!


So, since my last post we pretty much lived out the whole 4-day weekend.


Friday and Saturday weren't anything crazy, just home days. Cleaning, playing video games, and running to the PX and commissary for some more things we needed. [how much better my life is now that we have our dish drying rack :D]

Yesterday, Sunday, we went to Ramstein with a new couple we met from the company. Had a blast! They were so sweet and I love shopping. I can't wait to have our furniture and be able to get things :D [so I can put them away and not just lay them on the counter.]

There is this guy there that burns pictures and wording into wood. He makes door hangers, plaques, key racks, ornaments, shot holders, beer bottle openers, and so much more. I can't wait to get a few of them. [and some Christmas presents for people; we're definitely getting Christmas shopping done early this year, I can feel it!]

But, for the things I did buy, I got our new rug. It's a light gray 6x9 [for 35 bucks, which was a STEAL]. Then, in the evening, I ordered the stencil and paint I finally agreed on.


Shipibo Allover Stencil
This is a picture from the stencil site showing the stencil I picked already put on a rug.
Here, the tan will be gray and the dark brown will be navy blue.



I can't wait to try it out. Super stoked. Keep your fingers crossed for me. First time ever DIY-ing my own rug!

Then, after my online shopping was done for the day we watched "Last Vegas" which was hilarious! Such a good movie, I totally recommend it.

NEXT: The whole reason for the title of this post.
[^ notice the size, I have strong feelings about said topic]

A few days after we moved in a couple moved in right above us. They seemed nice when I crossed paths with them in the hallway but.. they have a toy poodle looking dog. And it barks. ALL THE F-ING TIME! Like during the week I'm sitting here trying to do homework? and it's barking. On the weekends at 9 am? It's barking. It's always barking. And the worst part is 90% of the time they are home [we hear them walking up there] and they still let him bark. And it's a high pitched annoying bark.

I'm not one to complain but I mean come on. You live in an apartment, don't be so damn disrespectful. I'm not a winy neighbor and don't want to come across as so but like the barking HAS TO STOP!

So this morning, like clockwork, that mutt woke me up at 925am.  And this time, I've had enough. We went to bed at like 3am and its still the "weekend" and I want to sleep in. So I marched up there in my pjs and bedhead and knocked on their door. I said I've lived in apartments a large portion of my life and know how it can be and that I'm not trying to be winy but that their dog has woken me up everyday at 9 and barks all the time. I asked if they could hush him up. And what did I get? attitude. Alright that's fine. Next time I WILL CALL THE MPs B!tC#. I tried to be nice.

Don't get me wrong it quit barking this morning but like. For me to come up there after him barking like that and you're both home? Lord jesus. And with her attitude? I will call the MPs next time it happens. Screw being nice to people who don't deserve or appreciate it.

End. Rant.
And, end post :D

2 comments:

  1. I would totally call the MPs. If they get enough complaints they have to get rid of the dog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'll make sure to do that if the barking continues. I just felt bad about calling them and thought talking to them would be easier but not with her attitude lol

    ReplyDelete