Friday, January 23, 2015

Christmas & New Years Eve! 2014

So, since I've been MIA for a hot minute, I figured I'd hop back on the horse and get back on track before I get too lost.

For this Christmas season I decorated, enjoyed Christmas movies with Jenny (some of which were crappy and extra comical), and explored some Christmas markets (can't forget the gluhwein!). It was a busy season and the holiday itself was rather chill. Christmas eve was a nice way to start the holiday. A few of us wives got together at Katie's. We shared some wine and watched A Christmas Story. It was a fun night and a good way to start the holiday. On Christmas day I watched some Charlie Brown, opened gifts, and spent the day with Kaela and Rex. It was relaxing but- I can't wait to have my ginger BFF home for next Christmas. Here's a few little pictures from our Christmas :)


I love this one of Rex. So lazy with the pretty tree in the
background :) describes our day perfectly.
For decorating all alone I didn't do too bad of a job!
Rex looks crazy here but this was a picture of them after they ripped into their stockings!
This, although not from Christmas day, is a super beautiful winter Baumholder photo.
After Christmas wrapped up, New Year's Eve was right around the corner. A bunch of wives and I all got together at Danette's to pregame and then go to the knot to finish up our evening. We had an awesome night - lots of patron and loaded Coronas will do that to you :)


Everyone brought some yummy snacks- all the contributions are sure a
good way to jump start our group events :)
My friend for the evening. The citron vodka in a Corona
is awesome. Love me some Loaded Coronas.
shots shots shots. Its  NYE.
Patty and I
Our four legged companion for the night- Danette's dog Pepper!
Such a cutie!
Group photo- minus me since I took it.
Funny group :)
Sarah, Brandee, and I
Then, we moved the party to the knot! Fireworks are how the Germans celebrate!


Jen :) I love her tiny cars.
Katie with an awesome pretty burnt out sparkler.
And you can't forget the champs!
Love this of us three.
The only firework I set off. Just to be on the safe side.
Instead the techs did fireworks

All in all it was a great night I wouldn't mind repeating it! As far as winter holidays go- these two went great and didn't give me anything to complain about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment